Payment options: We accept cash up to €10,000, debit cards, bank transfers and personal cheques. We apologise we do not accept credit cards.
Cheques should be payable to Halls Holdings Ltd.
If you have won your item through www.the-saleroom.com/halls we will, automatically debit your registered card for all invoices under £1,000 in full – full payment will be taken seven days after the auction. For all invoices in excess of £1,000 a 20% deposit or £1000 (whichever the greater) will be taken the day following the auction.
For any payment queries please contact Peter Booth
Collection and Shipping
We are sorry but at Halls we cannot ship items. Some options for our customers include:
- Mail Boxes Etc. in Wolverhampton collect from us regularly after each sale. For a delivery quotation please visit their website via the link below:
- E-mail [email protected], telephone 01902 422700 or fax 01902 310777
- Mail Boxes Etc. are also the logistics partner of the-saleroom.com and provide shipping pricing for each lot sold online. After each sale, the successful bidder will receive an email with the option to purchase shipping conveniently online through a payment link. Please see http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/halls-fine-art-auctioneers for shipping prices on the lot detail pages.
- Budget Pick and Pack. Pack and ship items including small Furniture throughout the UK and Worldwide with enhanced Insurance or dedicated couriering if required. Contact Rob Hopkins by e-mail at [email protected] or telephone 0330 1234461 or 07944 404483.
- Chris Watson telephone 07793 240435 E-mail [email protected]
- Abbey Couriers specialist Furniture, Antiques and Fine Wine Couriers, contact Marcus Brain by e-mail at [email protected] or telephone 01452 840830 or visit our website at www.abbeycouriers.co.uk
- Major carrier companies such as Federal Express, UPS, Parcelforce, TNT and DHL.
Local shippers may be found at yell.com
Should you require a note of dimensions, please request.
How quickly after the auction do I need to collect?
We request that you make full payment and arrange collection of your items within 7 days of the auction date.
How do I collect?
You can collect once payment has cleared, attend our offices to collect in person – simply produce a receipted invoice. If you are sending a courier to collect your item, please confirm to Peter Booth the courier company name and the date that they will attend, please provide your courier with a copy of your receipted invoice in order that Halls Fine Art may release your items.