Halls provides a complete residential Property Management service to help property owners gain complete control of their assets and maximise the return on their investment.
We believe that effective property management requires a blend of hands on, operational experience and the ability to effectively implement broad, strategic asset management initiatives.
Our team works with clients across the region to manage everything from single properties to large residential portfolios – and we believe the success of this service is because we have achieved this balance. Our team not only has unrivalled experience of managing projects on a day-to-day basis, as a multi-discipline practice with offices across the region we can draw on expertise from other departments and areas to provide a holistic, strategic service.
Through our residential Property Management, we provide a complete range of services including:
- Property marketing including conducting viewings and sourcing tenants
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Inventory checks and recording state and condition of the property
- Creation of handover packs for both landlords and tenants
- Deposit registration with approved government deposit scheme
- Collection of rent and other charges during tenancy
- Property inspections
- Co-ordination of maintenance and emergency works
- Tenancy reviews and rent negotiations
- Legislative guidance
- Advice to ensure compliance with all key certification and regulations (utilities, health & safety etc)
- Tenant dispute management
- Insurance claims
- Void periods
- Regular reporting on property and accounting matters
- End of tenancy process management