Halls Rural Professional can advise on any issue relating to compulsory purchase and compensation.
Our expert team has experience relating to roads, pipelines, pylons, cables, easements, wayleaves and access agreements, representing both utility providers and affected landowners. We have negotiated terms where access is required by Network Rail or Councils to work on railways, bridges and roads. We have several Agricultural Valuers to secure the optimum compensation sum on your behalf.
We are specialists in:
• Compulsory purchase advice
• Advising on notices and timescales
• Compensation claims, negotiation and settlement
• Management and agreement of accommodation works
• Reinstatement and future management
• Overseeing the utility company and contractors