The Halls Rural Professional team provides practical planning & development advice for a range of rural, residential and commercial projects.
Halls Rural Professional team can guide you through every step of the planning process, including advising you on your various options, providing realistic cost estimates and being entirely honest about your chances of success and potential profitability.
Planning Application Services
Halls Rural Professional team offers a range of planning application services, including:
- In house preparation of all plans and drawings
- Outline and full planning applications
- Change of use of buildings
- Certificates of lawful development
- Prior Notification applications for permitted development
- Removal and variation of planning conditions
- Planning appeals
- Public consultation exercises prior to submission of major / controversial development proposals
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Building Regulations applications
- Detailed drawings for construction purposes
- Project management
We provide bespoke advice for individual planning applications, including an initial appraisal of options, costs, chance of success and subsequent value, as well as strategic long term promotion of land for development. In 2014 we worked on over 50 sites achieving consent on more than 84% of applications including 14 houses at Kinnerley, 22 at Lilleshall and 14 at Morville.
Even if long term planning potential exists on a parcel of land, it can take time and a considerable amount of effort to achieve the necessary planning consent for your ambitions. Our team can guide you through the required promotion stages for land to be zoned for development and assist you with Option Agreements and Promotion Agreements to help limit your risk and protect your investment.
Halls Rural Professional team understand all aspects of the planning process, so whatever your issues, we can find the best ways to meet your objectives. We operate throughout the UK, but have an unrivalled knowledge of the West Midlands and Mid Wales planning policies. Our strong local expertise allows us to identify solutions we can be confident will work based on our previous experience with the local planning environment.
To find out more, contact a member of our Rural Professional team.
Case Studies of Successful Projects We Have Worked On
Halls have worked on various agricultural, residential and commercial planning projects These include:
- Planning applications for Single Building plots or up to 100 houses:
Chester road, Whitchurch – Development Site for 15 new houses (PDF)
Elson, Ellesmere – Development Site for Single plot (PDF)
Horsebridge Road, Minsterley – Development for 16 new houses (PDF)
- Barn Conversions / Conversion of Buildings to dwellings:
Lower Stapeley, White Grit, Shropshire (PDF)
Northwood Villa Barn, Newtown (PDF)
- Single plot affordable homes
- Removal of Agricultural Occupancy conditions: Cound Arbour, Cound (PDF)
- Agricultural and Equestrian buildings
- Broiler / Poultry sheds including Environmental Permit applications
- Holiday Lets: Astley Abbots (PDF), Priest Weston (PDF)
Our track record includes a 100% success rate in securing consent for our poultry shed applications.
Get in touch with Halls today
Halls Rural Professional team work across the West Midlands and Shropshire from our Shrewsbury Head Office and regional offices in Worcester, Kidderminster, Ellesmere and Welshpool .. Our highly experienced staff will be happy to advise you on every aspect of rural planning, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.