The Halls Rural Professional team offers advice on the wide range of Agricultural, Environmental and Woodland Grant Schemes currently available in England and Wales, including cross compliance.
Every member of our team is an expert in environmental policy, meaning we can help you find the most appropriate schemes for your enterprise and boost your chances of a successful application. We keep fully up-to-date with all the latest legislative changes so we can best advise you on any new opportunities that arise and help you adapt to any changes in existing schemes that may affect you.
Working with Halls Rural Professional team means you can have complete peace of mind that you are always getting everything available to you and will always be prepared if a scheme changes or ends so you can make the best decisions for your business.
Our areas of expertise
We can advise you on which schemes you can apply for and assist with applications
Our areas of expertise include:
Basic Payment Scheme
- Completion of annual applications for Basic Payment in England and Wales
- Greening Calculations
- Entitlement trading
- Rural Land Register (RLR) mapping changes
Environmental Grant Schemes
- Applications for the Countryside Stewardship Scheme
- Applications for the Glastir scheme (Wales only)
- Catchment Sensitive Farming Capital Grant Scheme applications
- Agricultural waste exemptions
- Applications for woodland grants under the Countryside Stewardship Scheme
- Felling licences
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zones (NVZ) record keeping – Are you up to date with your Nitrate Vulnerable Zone records?
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Advice on all aspects of diversification
- Redundant Building Grant Scheme
To find out more, please get in touch with the Halls Rural Professional team.
Get in touch with Halls today
Halls Rural Professional team work from 5 regional offices in the West Midlands and Shropshire, located in Worcester, Kidderminster, Ellesmere, Welshpool and our Shrewsbury Head Office. Our highly experienced staff will be happy to advise you on every aspect of agricultural, environmental and woodland grant schemes, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.